-21°C, +5°C, +18°C, +22°C
– available with phase transitions from -21°C | +5°C | +18°C | +22°C
– filling with Phase Change Material
– secure temperature-controlled shipping of pharmaceuticals, biotech, food and other sensitive products
– for the temperature ranges <-15°C | +2 to +8°C | +15 to +25°C
– reliably compensate for fluctuations in outside temperature
– very robust hard plastic cover for multi applications
– precisely fitting size for selected THERMOCON cooling systems
– with chamfer for an optimized packing process
– safe alternative to dry ice
– no dangerous goods labelling necessary
– can be reused, unlike dry ice
– own storage possible
– Products do not become too cold even in direct product contact
– does not evaporate during transport
-21°C, +5°C, +18°C, +22°C
The frozen pack PCM -21 melts at -21°C and is suitable as a replacement for dry ice when transporting temperature-sensitive goods. Dry ice is increasingly viewed critically, especially in air freight, and is classified as a hazardous material. Some service providers even reject the use of thermal packaging equipped with dry ice on principle. The frozen PCM pack is also much safer to handle than dry ice. Dry ice consists of frozen CO₂, which has a temperature of -78°C. Appropriate precautions must be taken when handling dry ice, otherwise there is a risk of burns. In addition, the PCM -21 can be reused as often as desired. This is another advantage over the disposable dry ice solution.
Dimensions: 280 x 190 x 26 mm
The Foam Brick -21 frozen element is a safe alternative to dry ice. Dry ice is subject to strict regulations on hazardous materials. These can be neglected when using THERMOCON frozen elements. For you this means less effort and more safety.
The THERMOCON Foam Brick -21 consists of a dimensionally stable and leak-proof foam core and a robust PE/PA composite foil. This makes it suitable for multiple use. A reliable frozen element for the temperature range -15 to -25°C to guarantee the quality of your temperature-sensitive products.
Our professional “Gel pack PRO” can be reused several times thanks to its robust PA / PE composite foil.
The gel pack is also available in four different sizes, from 200 to 680 grams. The melting point is around 0°C, making it ideal for thermal transportation. In addition, the gel pack is also available with a melting point of about -21 ° C and a good alternative to dry ice. The safe handling and reusability of the frozen gel packs are not only practical but also cost effective.