Gel pack BASICArt.-Nr.:
The Gel pack Basic is our cheapest cooling element and was designed for single-use applications.
The gel pack is available in six different sizes, from 200 to 680 grams filling weight. The melting point is about 0°C and is therefore ideal for the thermal transportation of temperature-sensitive products.
The foil is suitable for direct food contact. Furthermore, the water-based cooling gel of is non-toxic and therefore easy to dispose with household waste.
- dimensionally stable
- robust PA/PE composite foil
- even heat absorption
- ideal for insertion into the pockets of our system boxes
Foam Brick with melting point at -21°C:
- safe alternative to dry ice
- no dangerous goods labelling necessary
- GDP compliant
- also suitable for direct product contact
- holds transported goods safely in the temperature range from -15°C to -21°C
- reusable – unlike dry ice
- own storage possible
Gel pack PROArt.-Nr.:
Our professional “Gel pack PRO” can be reused several times thanks to its robust PA / PE composite foil.
The gel pack is also available in four different sizes, from 200 to 680 grams. The melting point is around 0°C, making it ideal for thermal transportation. In addition, the gel pack is also available with a melting point of about -21 ° C and a good alternative to dry ice. The safe handling and reusability of the frozen gel packs are not only practical but also cost effective.